Monday 13 August 2012

Brentwood Blueprints!

After I received an e-mail back from Andy Lomax I contacted the case officer at Wigan council, Richard Taylor. Unfortunately he wasn't in when I phoned but I spoke to his assistant who was really helpful and he gave me the codes to access the blue prints on the Wigan council website. On the website there were various blue prints to look at including, ground plans, original blue prints and the blue prints of what the office extension the current owners are planning add. 

Unfortunately I can't open the blue prints in CAD or copy and paste them so I have had to print screen the webpage to get a copy for myself. To be able to edit them/redesign the building in CAD I will have to paste the print screen into AutoCad and go over every line that are on the blue prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment