Tuesday 7 August 2012

Email received for Brentwood

Today I have been e-mailing people who are connected to the decision to restore Brentwood and I received an e-mail back from one particular person that was really useful as I now know who can send me the blueprints for the project and I now have a contact number.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Melanie,


I think your best bet would be to contact the case officer at the council Richard Taylor, 01942 489133. He is dealing with the current planning application for Brentwood

Regards and all the best,

Andy



From: m_cottam@hotmail.com
To: andrewlomax23@hotmail.com
Subject:
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 13:42:26  +0100

Hi, my names Melanie Cottam and I am a student at The University of Central Lancashire studying Interior Design. We are currently doing a project where we have to find and re-design a building and I am very interested in basing my project on Brentwood, 251 Wigan Lane. I was wondering if it would be possible to get the blue prints for Brentwood or whether there was anyone in particular I could contact about getting them.

Kind Regards
Melanie Cottam

2 comments:

  1. This is good mel - that they have actually made effort to contact you back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :)I e-mailed 3 people and all of them got back to me!
    I have got the Blue Prints now just need to put them on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete